Sunday, January 08, 2006

Turning Corners

I love my church - I go every week and not because I feel like I have to, but because I don't want to miss anything that happens there. It is an amazing, hope-filled place, and I really love it.

It is certainly no coincidence that the message at my church this weekend completely applies to everything that I've been thinking about recently. Like I said before, if you aren't a "church-person" (whatever that means) don't let the fact that it is a "sermon" turn you off. I am confident that any adoptee who is in the process of turning a corner in their life right now and discovering the impact that adoption really has on a person can learn A LOT, and be really encouraged by this message.

Download it here - it is the message from January 7. Even if you aren't an adoptee, it's a great message for anyone going through a change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you live in my home state! I grew up in Memphis - my son's birth dad lives in Morristown now. I live on the west coast now though. Small world!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home